Sometimes our skin surprises us a lot. Sometimes it likes to treat us to blemishes out of nowhere. wake us up with a couple of dark circles for no reason at all.
But even though our relationship with our skin can be a little rocky at times, we have come to accept it as a comfortable life partner.
We know its quirks, we can usually anticipate its moods, we know when it’s thirsty or when it doesn’t like the new product we have tried: we get each other.
Most girls are conscious of their skin and try many tips for skin care and treatment.
Here are 5 surprising things you may not know about your skin:
1) A burn will cause immediate damage but it can take 20-30 years for UV-rays damage to show up.
2) Genetics and the environment play an equal role in the aging of your skin.
3) Everything from emotional changes like embarrassment and anger, hot drinks or alcohol, hot temperatures, overheating, spicy foods, and even menopause can make you blush. Scientifically blushing is the dilation of blood vessels in the cheeks.
4) Whether your skin is oily or not depends on a number of oil sebaceous glands within your body.
5) The condition of your skin can determine whether or not it will absorb the product.
Also, Read This:
1) 10 Formulas To Make Your Face Glow In Summer Season
2) Potato Is Not Only For Eating, It Can Also Be Use As Medicine, Cleaning Agent And For Makeup
3) Tips for Making Nails Too Long And Prevent It From Breaking Down
4) Tips For Making Face Glow, Smooth And Fair Naturally
5) Worried About Your Hair Loss? Do This To Prevent Hair Loss