No one can ignore the appeal of a beautiful face. We all use to love and take care of our hair. Hairs are like our glory. Hence, hair care tips, therefore, is very important to complete our beautiful looks.
One can face various hair-related issues- dandruff, dryness, thinning of hair, split ends, etc. Hence hair care tips are in high demand.
Moreover, these tips are simple and can be performed at home without spending money and time on expensive hair care treatments.
Top 10 hair care tips for the summer season are as follows:-
1) To improve the general health of the hair, maintain a balanced diet with a sufficient amount of greens, vegetables, and fruits.
2) We should reduce the stress level and punctuate our daily lifestyle with enough exercise because stress is said to have a damaging effect on hair.
3) Since your hair accumulates dirt regularly. Clean your hair with a mild shampoo every alternate day.
4) Oiling your hair would make it frizz-free and it helps in preventing dryness. Apply the mixture of vitamin ‘E’ to your regular hair oil once a week.
5) After wash condition your hair which will give your hair the necessary shine.
6) Do not brush on your wet hair because wet hair breaks more easily when combed.
7) Detangle your hair using your fingers. Don’t pull them because they might break very easily.
8) The hair should be dried naturally. If you are in a hurry and have to use a hair dryer, hold the dryer away from your scalp.
9) Trim your hair regularly to maintain its style which is the solution for split ends.
10) Go to a hair spa at regular intervals. Ask your hair stylist for the right kind of hair spa treatment for your hair.
Hair care in cold weather:
Our hair is affected by seasonal changes. Winter, in particular, can cause serious damage to hair. Winter can make your hair frizzy and dry.
Therefore, you need to take special care of your hair during these seasons.
Top 10 hair care tips for the winter season are as follows:-
1) Since it is winter that doesn’t mean that you can avoid cleaning your hair regularly. Shampooing is, therefore, necessary during winter to keep the hair free from pollutants.
2) You may buy a hair conditioner that suits your hair type. Hair tends to get dry during winter so, proper conditioning is absolutely necessary.
3) When going out always cover your hair to prevent it from weather damage. If your hair has got wet in a rain dry it properly with a towel.
4) Don’t go out in wet hair during winter. This can cause your hair to freeze and it tends your hair to break easily. Always dry your hair completely before stepping out during winter.
5) Use lukewarm water to wash your hair do not use hot water for cleaning the hair.
6) Use hot oil treatment which helps in locking the moisture in your hair. And Since shampoo makes the hair dry it is better to use the hot oil treatment before every wash.
7) Limit the use of a blow dryer. A blow dryer would cause your hair to lose its natural moisture.
8) It may be a good idea to tie your hair in a bun or braid while outdoor. This will control the damage caused by the harsh winter wind.
9) While combing, dry hair causes static electricity which leads to hair breakage. So use a comb that wouldn’t cause friction with hair and use an anti-static serum.
10) Touch-ups are very necessary during winter. You may try out a hair gloss to add a healthy shine to it.
By practicing these simple hair care steps you can ensure that your hair remains healthy and shiny for a long time.
Also, Read This:
1) 10 Formulas To Make Your Face Glow In Summer Season
2) Five Surprising Things You Might Not Know About Your Skin
3) Causes, Symptoms And Prevention Of Depression
4) Tips For Making Eyes Beautiful And Attractive- Eye Makeup Tips
5) Early Puberty: Why Sexual Maturity Is Seen Early In Today's Children?